Detailed policies are listed here:
IMPORTANT NOTE: The JZVapes Shipping Insurance no longer covers JUUL products, and is only available for the protection of disposable products.
Input wrong address
- If you have entered the wrong address at the time of order, JZVapes Shipping Insurance, nor our regular shipping policy is responsible for covering your package.
Didn’t want JZVapes Shipping Insurance
- If your order has been paid for and put under “processing” (결제 확인 완료 on your text messages), JZVapes can refund the shipping insurance.
- If the item has shipped, JZVapes is already protecting the package and cannot refund you on the insurance.
- If you have received a broken item and were instructed to dispose of it (i.e. broken disposable), the customer needs to dispose of the product properly in accordance with city guidelines.
- Unless we instruct you to, you do not need to ship the broken product back to us.
- A damaged item is considered to be a broken product that is unusable, due to battery issues, leakages, bent (if not bendable), crushed, etc.
- JZVapes product insurance does not cover cosmetic damage (scratches, dents, etc.), packaging errors, or other damages that do not affect the function of the product.
- JZVapes product insurance also will not cover claims for products that are deemed unsatisfactory by the customer for no clear reason.
- JZVapes requires further evidence of the customer’s damaged item (i.e. photo or video proof of the damage.).
Out of stock
- We do not know when the item you ordered will be back in stock if your damaged product is out of stock.
- If the item you are filing a claim for is out of stock, we will reimburse you in JZPoints. You can always use the JZPoints to order the item when it’s back in stock.